Pages

Friday 16 December 2016

Ka Kite from Mrs Belt

It is with some sadness that I write my last post for my class blog at Pt England School, as I leave to move closer to family in the Bay of Plenty.  It has been such a privilege to share the past three years with some amazing tamariki and share their learning journey through my class blog.  Though the blog will remain as an archive of their 'amazingness', there will be no new posts and commenting will shortly close.

Thank you for sharing this incredible journey with me via the blog.  It has been a pleasure to share just a small snapshot into my classroom and just a small selection of the thousands of memories I take away with me today.  A huge thank you to all the teachers, children and whanau who have made me SO welcome during my amazing three years at Pt England School - I will miss you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.